Business planning is an essential step in the formation of a company. Before launching your company, there are many issues to consider and Biletsky Rosenberger can provide you with the guidance needed to make the right decisions. Issues dealing with what kind of entity the business should be formed as, what state to form the business in, and how the business will be structured are just some of the important issues that need to be considered. Utilizing the tools and advice that Biletsky Rosenberger can provide you with will help guide any new business towards success.
- Business Plan – Formulating a well organized and thought out business plan is an important part to not only have your goals written down, but also to be able to show to others who may be interested in your business.
- Funding – Determining how your business will be funded is one of the first steps to determining how to move forward with your plans. Investment agreements and other forms of financing will help get your company off the ground.
- Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreement – When dealing with original concepts and ideas, you must protect your assets from being stolen or utilized. Forms of non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements will help prevent other parties from using your ideas and concepts.
- Investments – It is important that you have all of the necessary forms, documents, and disclosures in place for when you are ready to hit the financing stage of your start up.
- Copyright – Protect your content by taking advantage of the applicable copyright laws.
- Trademark – Protect your brand to ensure that your reputation remains intact.